Skip to content
Back to top
- File importing during Check-in, Check-out and Transfer can now update existing products while ignoring non-existing products in the file.
- The Quantity of a product can now be changed with the multi-edit function when a location is selected in the Products page.
- Can now select all products in inventory instead of just the products listed on a single page during product delete and multi-editing.
- When creating new products, there was occasionally an error saving the Buy and Sell prices.
- When dragging and dropping between locations on the Map products with 0 quantity are no longer listed in the Transfer popup.
- When printing barcode labels from the Product Editor, the product description is no longer encrypted and will appear as plain text.
- The delete button in the Products page no longer stays hidden when all products are selected.
- There was a problem with the Products page display when the quantity column was hidden.
- There was a problem with dragging and sorting columns in the Products page in some browsers.
- During Check In, Check Out, and Transfer, products can now be filtered by values in their custom fields.